Attractions near Island Park Lodging
With so many things to do during your vacation, lodging should be last thing you have to worry about. In Island Park, lodging at The Pines has been prepared for you to sit back and relax, but still experience all the fun available to you. We promise you'll never run out of activities to experience. Enjoy all the area's attractions, especially some of Island Park's greatest activities such as fishing, hiking, and snowmobiling.
We are also a short drive away from Yellowstone if you would like to experience one of nature’s most beautiful gems. Lodging is available, so start planning your exciting vacation to Idaho today by checking rates and availability for Island Park lodging at The Pines.
Spring & Summer Attractions near Island Park Lodging
- Fly Fishing
- Fly Fishing at Henry's Fork of the Snake River, Henry's Lake and Buffalo River is amongst the more popular summer activities.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Come visit Yellowstone National Park, America's first National Park and see the famous Old Faithful geyser and Silver Cord Waterfall for yourself. Spring is a great time to see Yellowstone National Park's newest residents.
- Mesa Falls State Park
- With its breathtaking scenery, Mesa Falls State Park is one of Island Park's most beautiful and peaceful area attractions.
- Big Springs
- Big Springs is where it all begins here in Island Park. The Johnny Sack Cabin, the huge fish and the crystal clear water all add up to make the headwaters of the Snake River a sight to see.
- Golf Courses
- For any golf enthusiast, Island Park Golf Course is a must play while you're in town.
- Off-road Adventures
- Countless trails throughout Island Park make it ideal for four-wheeling and off-roading..
- Ghost Towns
- Virginia City and Nevada City are historic mining towns worth taking a look at.
- Great Nature Trails
- Some of the best hiking, biking and horseback riding trails can be found in Harriman State Park.
Fall & Winter Attractions near Island Park Lodging
- With so much wildlife all around, Island Park and the surrounding area is perfect for hunting season.
- Enjoy snowmobiling over 1000 miles of backwoods trails in Targhee National Forest and great scenic views from atop Mt. Jefferson. Also, Yellowstone National Park gives winter access to snowmobile riders.
- Winter Trails
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing is becoming more and more popular around Island Park.
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- You'll find excellent fresh powder for snowboarding and downhill skiing at Grand Targhee Mountain Resort or Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.